Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moving to New England (!)

Big news: I am moving my family to New England this summer. I have deep roots in that area - many relatives - so it is a welcome return home of sorts for me. There are many people I will miss here, and I will miss the Florida trails I've run.

Running in New England is going to be very different. I will have to get used once more to hills and, eventually, the cold. But I'm looking forward to new challenges, exploring new trails, enjoying the change of seasons, and spending time with family.

I have much to do to prepare for this move, and face limited computer access for a time. So, my blogging is going to have to slow down/stop for awhile. I may have a few minutes to read other blogs but I probably won't be able to comment for some time.

Until next time, good luck with your own running and fitness journey.

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good luck with the move Jeff.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the new running routes! Hills are good for the soul and the cold is just cold.

Anonymous said...

Jeff: Now you'll be able to get in some hillwork, huh? Quite a change, though, from Florida to New England...look forward to hearing about it all once you get moved in. Talk to you later.